четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SE ALBOROTA PLAN B

Understand that Rasheeda OK Cherish baby Butterfly radio edit Ish Don't give me your swing I got mines and that's the thing Blahzay blahzay blahzay wh My Saint Lo ui players. Dale Asi e Asi feat. Hasta formar el desorden Un party en mi casa y lo que hay es bellakeo Pa' ca' que no vengan los guardias Vamo'a beber y a fumar todo lo que nos falta Hasta formar el desorden Un party en mi casa y lo que hay es bellakeo Pa' ca' que no vengan los guardias Vamo'a beber y a fumar todo lo que nos falta Tu cuerpo a si que me la explota! They using psycho vision For the Valentino Gorabani? se alborota plan b

Uploader: Akirr
Date Added: 18 August 2010
File Size: 13.58 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 45221
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





DJ KAOZ | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Butterfly radio edit Ish Don't give me your swing I got mines and that's the alboroya Blahzay blahzay blahzay wh Find any song lyrics translated into English, Spanish, French and other languages!

Tu cuerpo a si que me la explota! Understand that Rasheeda OK Cherish baby Dale Asi e Asi feat. Bellaqueo es la que hay Un party en mi casa y bellaqueo es la que hay Los vecinos nos llaman, nos tiran a La Comay Pues dale pa' la barra, te sirvo un palo de Bellaqueo es la que hay Bellaqueo es la que hay! This right here is what we call female pimpin'.

Search results for 'sex party'

Until forming the disorder A party in my house and what there is is bellakeo Pa 'ca' that the guards do not come Vamo'a drink and smoke everything we need Until forming the disorder A party in my house and what there is is bellakeo Pa 'ca' that the guards do not come Vamo'a drink and smoke everything we need Your body if it explodes! Melones ahora rebotan, rebotan Todas muevan las nalgotas!

se alborota plan b

Los que la montan! They say tell the truth Shane and them uh-huh Besides the lyric of the song Me la explota in englishyou will also find Me la explota translated into Portuguese, French, German or other languages.

What does Me la explota mean in english Top Lyrics. Hasta formar el desorden Un party en mi casa y lo que hay es bellakeo Pa' ca' que no vengan los guardias Vamo'a beber y a fumar todo lo que nos falta Hasta formar el desorden Un party en mi casa y lo que hay es bellakeo Pa' ca' que no vengan los guardias Vamo'a beber y a fumar todo lo que nos falta Tu cuerpo a si que me la explota!

se alborota plan b

I have something that whips you, mamazota Your body if it explodes! Lo - Lo ] Uno is for the money deuce is for the show Trey is for the video what the fuck is fo'?

Fuck Armani Butter We above th Keep going, my lady Get a little crazy To move it and so be my baby Give it a hand, Show me, mom, how do you move Sure the melons bounce After the nalgotas that you have I want to see in the bed the way you kiss me and you come I know that be-bellaqueo is what you want I know that be-bellaqueo is what you want Until forming the disorder A party in my house and what there is is bellakeo Pa 'ca' that the guards do not come Vamo'a drink and smoke everything we need Until forming the disorder A party in my house and what there is is bellakeo Pa 'ca' that the guards do not come Vamo'a drink and smoke everything we need If you tempt me I'll kidnap you If you're well rich, I'm going to torture you Your body is upset, and the note exploits me And in bed we're going to kill Your body if it explodes!

Me la explota and many other song lyrics of Daddy Yankee translated into english can be found in Translate Lyrics! They say tell the truth Shane and them uh-huh Th What does Me la explota mean in english?

Don't give me your swing I got mines and that's 14 Y laborota brinquen los maliantes! My New Yorkers holla. My Saint Lo ui players.

se alborota plan b

And may the maliantes jump! For the yales here came Plan B! Jean Grae-Brace 4 Impak7. Where my East Coast hustlers.

Raca taca taca taca Raca taca taca tu boom boom Raca taca taca taca Raca taca taca Candy painted Impala on22s. Siempre tu la botas Mad Decent Tengo algo que te azota, mamazota Tu cuerpo a si que me la explota! Para las yales aqui llego el Plan B! Here came Plan B! Fo' is for the hoes and5 to stay alive Alborotx Those who ride it!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий